Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's been a while...


So it's a been a while. What are people's thoughts on "Demand Studios"? Any thoughts at all? Anyone reading this know at all what I'm talking about? It's seems to me that you have to get pretty good at their format and be able to gather a lot of info on a lot of random topics pretty quickly to be able to make any money with it. I suppose it's good practice for my writing either way. Yes???

So, I have one article going at the moment. I have a week to write it and then might, and I say might make a measly $15 off of it. Guess that would be $15 richer than I am now. This what I'm rambling about. http://www.demandstudios.com/ How do you create a hyper link, if that is even what it is called? Where do you learn any of this stuff? Quite a few questions tonight that no one will respond to. Wow! Do I sound bitter or what!? There I go again with the questions!!!

Well, the article is on wine if you wondered. I know... Amber wine, which apparently also is referred to as Blush and Rose. I'll keep you updated, whoever "you" are...

No comments:

Post a Comment