Tuesday, April 13, 2010

If April Showers Bring May Flowers What Does April Snot Bring???


Staying home does not suit me. Moreover, being sick doesn't. Paid time off should be spent at the beach, playing travel scrabble with my lady, not home sick first with the influenza and then with laringitis/cough/cold/flemminess. Presently we do not play travel scrabble, but we plan on it. The fact that the Scrabble is "travel" is trivial beyond its obvious convenience.

What do I take from this week of ill physical well being: loves shows itself in the smallest and most minute details at times (a.k.a. When you're puking in the bathroom and are so weak that your girlfriend needs to feed you). No, seriously. Some people have that gene, I think it's a recessive one, and some people missed the boat. My girlfriend, she definitely was staying in one of the larger cabins on the ship.


No comments:

Post a Comment