Friday, September 9, 2011

Where is the Versatility?

Maybe I'm getting old, maybe I'm getting bored with the city, or maybe I wish there was more than one lesbian bar that was centrally located, somewhat my kind of crowd, and special enough for a friend's bday. There just aren't a ton of options. Ok, I know that there are options, but not a ton.

A woman once told me that the reason that they aren't any lesbian bars, or that the lesbians bars don't last, is because lesbians pair off, shack up, and then never go out again. I think she was only partially right. I on the other hand, and my partner, and our small group of friends for that matter, prefer to pack ourselves into a tiny bar where it is guaranteed a sloshed faux hawk will spill beer on your foot. It's a good thing that we are more the flipflop kind of lesbians and not the manolo blahnik type, am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment