Sunday, March 21, 2010

Frustration...

So apparently it is much easier to setup your own FB page for your blog and have numerous individuals as your friends than it is to have more than five individuals follow your blog. Did that make sense? Then again, those five individual don't exactly count (no offense to any of the five). Let me explain... One is the girlfriend, one is the best friend (well two actually), one is best friend's girlfriend and the last is a friend of the friend... Oh forget it...
Onward and upward... Last night my girlfriend leans over on the subways and plucks a gray hair from my head. Foreplay. My first gray hair. I find another one this morning before I get into the shower and briefly debate bringing home hair dye this evening, having the girlfriend dye my hair and swearing her to secrecy. Then I came to my senses. I am numb to any expectations of beauty society imposes upon me. Is that a wrinkle I see?

No comments:

Post a Comment